ecsnead69

xkape

jatx2wne

Mbk

LadyAngler

and

Corina Cakes

All of these were compiled as a group effort

The Vending.zip is the Original file which is able to be unzipped and installed for rooters and non rooters

The Darkside.zip is flashable via recovery finished, personalized, and zipped for installation by ecsnead69
The Darkside.zip will rename your Market in the app drawer to Black Market

The TruBlue_Vending_APK.zip is flashable via recovery finished, personalized, and zipped for installation by Mbk

The Breezemarket.zip is flashable via recovery finished, personalized, and zipped for installation by jatx2wne

The Vending_Peppermint_Twist.zip is flashable via recovery finished, personalized, and zipped for installation by LadyAngler and xkape

With the flashable.zips make a back-up first, if your Market force closes then something didn't go right - restore your back-up

The zip files are in order of the screenshots and vice versa

Last edited:

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How to is in this section. Shouldn't be much different.

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
V2.2.7

Stock - Black N' Bold - and BlackedOut, as pictured above

Stock is able to be unzipped and installed for Rooters and Non Rooters all others are flashable via recovery

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is a flash, right?
No - this has not been Inverted yet, it is just here for someone who would like to Invert it

...although the new Vending.apk is inside of the .zip - but it is not flashable

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OK, here is my first stab at decompiling at all, let alone inverting. But it worked thanks to the bowers guide.

It is inverted but some things are a bit off, mostly light colored text on light backgrounds. Some of the xml edits from the old vending.apk aren't in the new one, it will be figured out eventually.

You can flash this through recovery but if you have already updated to the "new" market you would need to uninstall updates 1st. Your Vending.apk needs to be in /system/app only and not in /data/app before flashing.

I'll be working on finishing it and making it installable to /data for non-root users in the next few days, enjoy :)

Edit: I haven't touched any pngs yet

Last edited:
OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tallica - worked great for me...now for some custom .png's to replace the new ones Google included in this update

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Styles.xml and colors.xml tallica. Change your font colors in there. Im in indianapolis with no comp til tomorrow night. Ill help u when i get home.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Styles.xml and colors.xml tallica. Change your font colors in there. Im in indianapolis with no comp til tomorrow night. Ill help u when i get home.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Thanks xkape. I followed the bowers guide and made his Styles.xml edit but:

Go to out/res/layout and look for title.xml, title_category.xml, title_my_downloads.xml, title_subcategory.xml.

Those don't exist in the new one.

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tallica are you using windows because after i make the edits and recompile the apk is like 2/3 its original size and after i open it it just force closes and yours stays its full size.
edit i just rechecked yours and it looks like its smaller too like the same size as mine i wonder why mine isnt working.

Last edited:

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tallica are you using windows because after i make the edits and recompile the apk is like 2/3 its original size and after i open it it just force closes and yours stays its full size.
edit i just rechecked yours and it looks like its smaller too like the same size as mine i wonder why mine isnt working.

Are you using apk manager 4.9?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

had that same issue when I didn't replace images from the keep file at the end.

Once I said yes then deleted the modified files in the keep file it finished up and Bingo!