Who has the new Market

sir2545

Reaction score
My friend and I both got Thunderbolts yesterday and after activating mine, at some point the new market got installed, but my friends phone is still the old market. Whats this all about? Any way to force the update?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My friend and I both got Thunderbolts yesterday and after activating mine, at some point the new market got installed, but my friends phone is still the old market. Whats this all about? Any way to force the update?

The phone has been out what, a day and a half. A little patience.

Tell your friend if he's that anxious there is a apk file you can install. I don't have it but you might try google and see if you can find it.

OP
sir2545

sir2545

Reaction score

Tell your friend if he's that anxious there is a apk file you can install. I don't have it but you might try google and see if you can find it.

He isn't anxious, neither am I. Just didn't understand why it was pushed to one phone and not the other in case there may be something wrong with it. Thanks for the info.

lumpysherman

Reaction score
Still running old market on CM6.1.2. Had it briefly on PE5.0.2, liked it but nothing special.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

He isn't anxious, neither am I. Just didn't understand why it was pushed to one phone and not the other in case there may be something wrong with it. Thanks for the info.
My TB is also running the old Market. I was wondering the same thing myself, not that the new Market really had anything that was better in my opinion. Let me know if you figure out how it got changed on your friend's but not yours (or mine).

rmcomer

Reaction score
I noticed I had the old market when I first turned on and activated the TB. Less than 10 minutes later when I went to check for a few apps, I noticed it had upgraded to the new market. I didn't do a thing.

OP
sir2545

sir2545

Reaction score
I noticed I had the old market when I first turned on and activated the TB. Less than 10 minutes later when I went to check for a few apps, I noticed it had upgraded to the new market. I didn't do a thing.

That's what mine did. Idk, maybe it will push it again at some point

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
mine came with the old market too. I had to force close, clear data and cache, then reboot to get it to finally update.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
sir2545

sir2545

Reaction score
mine came with the old market too. I had to force close, clear data and cache, then reboot to get it to finally update.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Going to try this.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App