Apps reverting

imgoinghome

Reaction score
Not my phone, but a friend of mine has the incredible and recently when she updates an app it will load as the updated version for a couple days then revert back to the old version (the old layout, not as many features, etc.). This has also happened with her market, she got the new market and it worked for several days however now she is back to the old market. She is not rooted and I don't believe she has messed with any settings either. Any ideas what is going on or any fixes? Thanks.

chimera

Reaction score
This has happened to me too. At least with the marketplace returning to an earlier version. It seems to happen most often when the phone has been acting bad for some time prior, IE, its very slow, it freezes randomly, and when I turn it off and back on.....the old market is back. Although the new version seems to return on its own after a time, very odd, and annoying. Of course, I Would like to know why this happens as well, and perhaps how to keep it as well, as I am not really as fan of the new market layout at all.