Rooted CM7 Incredible will not turn on and charge light does not come on when plugged

bamajag

Reaction score
First of all I'm new here so apologies if I'm asking a question that's been asked before.

My situation is this:

My girlfriend has an HTC Incredible. It's going on 18 months old. I rooted it a while back with unrevoked and loaded CM7 on it. It ran perfectly for quite a while. Lately, she's been experiencing a problem with random reboots, I'd say over the past month or so. She said it would reboot when she had it plugged in to her work PC so she can listen to Pandora and keep a charge. Last night in an attempt to stabilize it and prevent the reboots I loaded Go Launcher on it and made sure she didn't have an malicious apps. Well, today apparently while she was working and had it plugged in to her PC via USB it rebooted and got stuck at the HTC Incredible screen. So she pulled the battery. Since she pulled the battery, the phone will not come on. I've tried the power button plus the volume down, the power button plus the optical button, everything. The charge light won't even come on. So, any help from anyone would be much appreciated!