Which Web Browser do you use on your X?

bgillyjcu

Reaction score
Vote in the poll and comment below.

I'm looking for the fastest/most user friendly/most like browsing the internet on a real computer experience when I get my X!!

I use Firefox everyday at home and am a happy camper. Love the bookmarking, love the tabs, love just how it works and works well!

Last edited:

jmorton10

Reaction score
I just started using DolphinHD today& I'm pretty impressed with it.

I was using the stock browser which I think works quite well.

I also installed Skyfire & OperaMini 5. OM5 was BY FAR my favorite WM browser in my old TouchPro2, but I'm not overly thrilled with it in Android.

I absolutely HATED Skyfire in the TP2, but that seems to work quite well in Android.

~John

Gimic26

Reaction score
I've been an Xscope user since the dev first released it. It's much faster than stock and I like the UI more than DolphinHD

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have them all installed. You never know when an update is going to push a new king to the top. Right now Dolphin HD is my go to browser. I'm surprised xScope didn't make the list.

Opera Mini is super fast, allows uploads, and doesn't use webkit for rendering so pages sometimes things work in it when others fail...also good for downloading a file when there's a redirect.

Last edited:

kdkinc

Reaction score
I have them all installed. You never know when an update is going to push a new king to the top. Right now dolphin hd is my go to browser. I'm surprised xScope didn't make the list.

Opera is super fast, allows uploads, and doesn't use webkit for rendering so pages sometimes things work in it when others fail...also good for downloading a file when there's a redirect.

A lot of people like Opera but I could never get used to the bookmark thing.

monkeyshines

Reaction score
I like Xscope the best. It's the fastest (imo), it looks the best and the dev responds to emails very fast.

Amazonfemme

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VS985
I've been using Dolphin HD and am reasonably happy with it. Tried stock and Opera Mini; stock was OK, hated Opera. Just installed Xscope to try it out ... and it completely froze my X, to the point where I had to take the battery out to get it to power off. Needless to say, I uninstalled Xscope as soon as I powered back up.