Which old Android Phone?

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Bionic all the way. Throw an extended battery in and it is good for a full day.

brianjr1

Reaction score
Absolutely do NOT get the LG Revolution. Worst phone I've ever owned. I ended up buying a bionic on ebay just recently for around 270 to replace my revo halfway through my contract. I'd strongly strongly recommend the Bionic - it's super fast, got a really nice display, a pretty large support community, and it's getting Ice Cream Sandwich (the leaks are AMAZING).

TatDroid

Reaction score
I'd definitely go with the Bionic. Yes, it was buggy in 2011 (when it first came out), but after multiple updates it's a pretty rock solid device now. Dual core, 4G, decent battery. Best older phone available on Verizon right now IMHO.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Bionic great phone. Fantastic on ics

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
bionic hands down get the extended battery and you will be set .

JRParsons

Reaction score
mysticalmalissa said:
I would go with the Bionic!
Had the HTC Thunderbolt and HATED that phone.

I had just the opposite experience, I had a Bionic for a week and went back to my Thunderbolt, that being said, now that the random reboots have been fixed on the Thunderbolt, and the data drops have been fixed on the Bionic, I would probably go with the Bionic based on specs alone.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I would day just get a modern phone. You can get a Rezound or Spectrum for not much more and they are significantly better.

But if I had to choose...yeah, probably the Bionic. It did have a lot of problems, but they have mostly been fixed by now. And it has good community support.