Which android web browser are you using most?

lykofos

Reaction score
I've downloaded Firefox, Opera, Skyfire, and DolphinHD so far. Uninstalled them all except for DolphinHD. Seems to be the best browser I've came across so far. It does tabs very well and I like the gestures too.

zodder

Reaction score
I've tried Maxthon, Opera, Firefox, XScope and others, but I always seem to come back to Dolphin HD

countryboy88

Reaction score
What's the reasoning in using a different browser? I know im having issues with the stock one not closing windows

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

catfisher

Reaction score
I generally use Miren, and for no other reason besides that I like it. I am starting to move towards Boat Browser though. I like the interface. I have no issues with Dolphin, I just like these ones better.

Sent from my DX, while stomping zombies (1.7), and browsing Droidforums

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Only ever used stock. You find these in the app store or where?

Reaction score
Yes, just go into market and search browser. There are plenty to choose from. Everyone has different tastes so you may want to try a few to decide which is best for you.

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Thanks! Next question, is it ok to download and have more than one on the phone at a time, so I can test and compare?

Reaction score
Absolutely. you can have as many as you want. When you click on a link or something like in an email, a dialogue will pop up and ask which browser you want to use each time. Unless you pick a default.