web browsing

brooklyn2410

Reaction score
ok so everyone here is probabaly waiting on either the bionic or the sg2 as am I. as I watch alot of sg2 videos it seems as if the sg2 web browsing is by far the best web browsing experience I've ever seen on a android phone b4. is it because of the processor in it or did Samsung just improve the browser themselves. we all browse the I ternet on our phones now more than ever so idk y people don't take this into consideration as much as I think they should. the Droid 3 has an omap4 processor in it and the web browsing experience is still the same old choppy laggy android browser. but the sg2 is so smooth it is on par with ios and WP7. if the bionic browser is the same old android browser then it will be a real tough choice for me to choose between the 2.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
Unless the different companies come out with different proprietary browsers (im pretty sure they all use stock android) then the hardware and web connection should be the deciding factor. If the devices you saw were running different browsers such as dolphin or mozilla then there is another variable added into the mix. Rather than fragment what is needed for fast web browsing... i say throw everything @ the wall and see what sticks..
Dual core 1gb ram LTE and dolphin browser... vrrrrrooomm!!!
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

rayw796

Reaction score
I believe the data connection would probably have the biggest impact. Using a 4G connection should be much smoother than 3G. I agree that Dolphin is the way to go for browser.