What's your age

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just hit 45 this month, I'm now of perfect age for women, of course I'm already taken, sorry Gals ...

biteme

Reaction score
42 here, glad tosee so many of us mature folks with the Droid. Was showing off my phone yesterday and the person told me they now have Droid envy!!! lol

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
52 and counting....

Just because I'm getting older doesn't mean I don't like new toys.

Silvana_Pineda

Reaction score
I would assume that the age group with more disposable income (ie - out of college in the working world but no kids yet) would have the the droid. They are expensive and take a desire to want to learn it. SO I estimate that the 20-35 or so will be the bulk of the owners.

tracylee

Reaction score
44 here, nice to be in the middle for once! I'm the youngest in the women's barbershop chorus I sing with, and by far the oldest woman on Forumwarz. I guess being a female geek comes with some built-in handicaps!

Silvana_Pineda

Reaction score
I'm a girl and a geek. Darn proud of it too! It's cool to be square! I can also tell you I was1 of only 3 female developer in my work area for a while.

MissEvoIXMR

Reaction score
Twenty treeee! I'm actually pretty impressed to see the vast range of ppl taking interest in smart phones! It looks like the 40+ is up on the 18 to 30 range... btw to the guy who included 10 to 19?? What kind of range is that!?! Honestly?? 18+ buddy ;) including yourself with 10 year olds just might give us a hint at your real age mentally ;P

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Twenty treeee! I'm actually pretty impressed to see the vast range of ppl taking interest in smart phones! It looks like the 40+ is up on the 18 to 30 range... btw to the guy who included 10 to 19?? What kind of range is that!?! Honestly?? 18+ buddy ;) including yourself with 10 year olds just might give us a hint at your real age mentally ;P

lol i know what he was trying to do...

plus i know several people that are in highschool with droids so that group is relevant.

OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The guy who created a poll is the Mod too :icon_ devil:. I think you will be surprised how many teenagers will have these or a smart phone in general. Thanks for worrying about my thought process though :icon_eek:. Oh and i'm 36 in case your wondering :)