What is your Phone Model

TheGrimRAZR

Reaction score
With well over 100,000 members here at the Forums I am wondering what device model everyone is currently using and if it is rooted or not, although this poll is not designed to find out what device still rules the forums, if everyone participates we will find out anyways

So cast your votes-

Mods-if I have left out a model feel free to add it to the polling selection

Well, seeing as I am no MOD and that my phone is not up there, I will say that I have a Droid RAZR by Motorola.

And as for it being Rooted or Stock, I really have no idea how to find out. What is it, what is the difference and what is better?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Still kind of think this is a silly poll. But, the phone I used the most out of mine was and still do use the Droid 2..Rooted, usually change ROM weekly and every new one gets a test run. My favorite would be the fun of SBF when needed. Something about a fresh phone to flash gets me moving! Btw, I still think this poll is a tad adolescent ...lol peace!

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

jay88

Reaction score
I always use sony ericsson and i am using now sony ericsson xperia arc s. This phone is just awesome.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Had droid razr now it got messed up in rain.shower. using my backup galaxy s until droid razr hd release

Sent from the Samsung Galaxy S.

VoiceGuy

Reaction score
My first smartphone was an OG Droid that was running Droid Concepts Build 13 when I switched to an SGIII a month ago.

dap8998

Reaction score
Droid x. This is my first smartphone. I have been using it for a year and a half. If I can get the screen fixed I will probably keep it until it bursts into flames.