What is your Phone Model

Reaction score
Original Droid here. I bought this two months after it came out and it was the first smart phone I ever bought. I love the capabilities of this phone, although they are nowhere near what the thunderbolt, atrix, or even the evo shift in terms or processor and web speed. But this phone really shows me what a smartphone was meant for and what it can do. And for that I love my Droid, and will always continue to buy droids.

Droid does.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

krayman bauer

Reaction score
OG Droid rooted running cm7 rc2 or 3 don't remember which. Bought it in march of 2010. Best phone I ever owned (still!) Retired him for a tbolt 2 weeks ago. Stock rooted now but was running bamf as of this morning for the last 10 days or so. Much better phone but still getting used to the tbolt not being my Droid. Not unhappy about the new phone in my life....just missing the "old reliable"

sent from the LIGHTNING capital of my hand!... Oh yeah, and the droidforums app.

yurdle

Reaction score
I should get two votes because I still use my D1 from time to time. Wifi and all, it comes in handy.

Agree'd :p i need another vote... one for DX and one for D1.. use both but only the X is on contract

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Long live the droid 1 :) we're still kickin butt ha

jr313

Reaction score
I have a TB thats rooted running Tesla coil 1.5 oc'd at 1.8...

Sent from the phone that makes all other phones bow down

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
This is probably my second vote since I picked up an OG Droid the day after Thanksgiving '09. Kept is stock and never had any issues. Wanting to increase the speed a bit, however, not having an upgrade until July, I bought a used DX a month ago off ebay. I've had it running stock and have had no issues with it either. Just took a little getting used to having to press the keys rather than the light touch on the screen.

Never rooted, though I've thought about it just for overclocking. I really don't spend enough time with it to want to try the various ROM options. Waiting on the OTA Gingerbread to make a decision on whether I'll do a 4G upgrade, or simply keep the X which easily handles everything I've asked of it.

asclady7001

Reaction score
I have a HTC thunderbolt, stock, I am not computer savvy enough to root it. Besides my luck I would totally screw it up.
One last thought I love my phone!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

ImaDroidPro

Reaction score
Droid Pro baby...by the way i just got off the phone with VZW inquiring about a Gingerbread update and the tech lady said she just read a memo saying that the Pro and alot of other devices running Froyo wud be getting the update soon! Yeah

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
OG Droid running 2.3.4, seems like people got some catching up to do LOL. And YES it's stable!!!! OG Droid FTW with having a port of Honeycomb now too! Soon to be a Droid running 3.0!!!!!!!! Being a former dev for the HTC Eris over at XDA, I think it's hilarious that the Eris only got 1 vote HAHAHAHA.

wattnxt

Reaction score
Original D1 running 2.3.3 and loving Gingerbread!!

You can be sure that if the developers hadn't SHOWED them a D1 could run Gingerbread, the providers would have just deemed it impossible and we'd still have 2.2.2.

Sent from my Gingerbread OG Droid1 using DroidForums