What's the best weather app?

sir

Reaction score
i'm using Weather Widget - Donate. It's super useful.

if you're not into the widget stuff, I'm sure the standard Weather Channel, Accuweather, WeatherBug apps are the way to go.

Let us know which one you go with and why! Remember, if you pay for an app and don't like it, you can uninstall and get a refund within 24 hours!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
its not at an app but a widget... i use "Weather Widget Donate" with the flip clock and its the best ive seen...

i like having the weather show on the homescreen rather then having to open an app..

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
I used the free one, it was relatively decent. I was trying to go for the Hero type home screen, but wasnt really feeling it =/

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I used the free one, it was relatively decent. I was trying to go for the Hero type home screen, but wasnt really feeling it =/

the donate version is waay better then the free one.... buy it i think its 1.49 and if you dont like it theres an option to uninstall and get a refund.

so theres nothing to loose..

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
I have the Weather Channel installed. Nothing special - which may be the point.

I would like some weather on the home screen though.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The weather channel app, weatherbug, and imap weather are all good apps. i prefer weather channel but i wouldn't mind using any of them.

murdermile

Reaction score
I use the world weather widget. Its simple and similar to the google one I use on my desktop. Weather bug was too buggy for me. And weather channels was ugly

Sp3aK

Reaction score
I was wondering if I run say The Weather Channel widget on the home screen if that will still pull information when the screen is off.

My buddy (who is a BB Storm user) was saying that the weather application he uses will NOT download new information unless the screen is on. I'm just worried about additional battery draining.

Does anyone have insight into this? Can't find very long descriptions on any of the apps.

EARL97850

Reaction score
What extras do you get with the donate version of weather widget over the free version?
Thanks

Cya

Sp3aK

Reaction score
But if the actually WIDGET (any weather widget for that matter) is running on the home screen will it download new information while the phone is "idle"?