Weather on the lock screen

lowvolt

Reaction score
Is there an app or lock screen that will show weather and update the weather on the lick screen? I am running MIUI and I know there are tons of themes but I haven't fog d one yet that correctly updates the weather.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use Widget Locker, which allows you to put stuff on your lock screen. You might be able to put weather using that.

OP
lowvolt

lowvolt

Reaction score
I use Widget Locker, which allows you to put stuff on your lock screen. You might be able to put weather using that.

That works. Thank you! Now to see how the weather updates are. Usually it stays the same temp. all day.

OP
lowvolt

lowvolt

Reaction score
Okay on to the next part of this. Does anyone know of any weather updaters that actually update the weather with some sort of consistancy? I have to go into my news and weather app and manually refresh to get it to update. I have it set to update Evey hour but it doesn't.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay on to the next part of this. Does anyone know of any weather updaters that actually update the weather with some sort of consistancy? I have to go into my news and weather app and manually refresh to get it to update. I have it set to update Evey hour but it doesn't.

Yes, its called HTC Rezound:)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

chillifox20081

Reaction score
I think you can use Accuweather .com .should be on Google play store . Checks different cities round the world. I just click a little button now &then to update time . Gives 7 day forecasts

Sent from my GT-I9100 using DroidForums