What ROM do YOU use?

synctek

Reaction score
I just installed ESE81 with Dark Edge and am metamorphing themes as we speak. Before that I had Succulent Desire4.5, which is awesome.

I've done nandroid backups of standard rooted 2.1, Succulent, and a base Dark Edge. When I get completely done with DE I will do a full nandroid backup of it.

So, does anyone else have multiple roms/themes saved as nandroid backups? My thought is, try out all the roms/themes then make backups so you can switch anytime to a different one.

Thoughts?

Sileem

Reaction score
I was using JRummies 0.7, but I've switched to BB V1.0 with the Bekit800MhzLV kernel, its much more stable, runs faster, and has better battery life than any other rom I've used so far

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I was on Cyanogen 5.0.6.2, Smoked Glass - had a few lag issues and unusual battery usage. I am now on RedRum v1.3 24K Gold and I am loving it. It seems to agree with my phone as well. I do however have everything backed up as well so if I want to switch around I can easily.

lockman

Reaction score
Flavor of the week:
Naked-Like-Rola v1.3@1GHz
DarkEdge

Also have Nandroids of Redrum, CM 5.0.6.2, Holy Blue 4.5 And BB v1 to flip through. My phone really seems to like the Chaos themes, and BB not so much.
Sometimes I switch up more than once a day. It's funny how addictive it is.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Succulent Desire 4.5
Chevy's 1.25GHZ low voltage kernel
desire Sense UI theme....(sense ui 3D launcher, Sense UI notification bar, Sense UI lock screen)