What ROM do YOU use?

KrazyAtes

Reaction score
I'm just curious as to which ROM everyone uses.
I, personally, am using Mr. B's SteamROM RC3.1, Bekits 1000 LV, with the DarkEdge theme.
This my current setup, but I'll probably change it within the next few days because let's face it, flashing ROMs is addicting. dancedroid

What do you guys use?

OP
KrazyAtes

KrazyAtes

Reaction score
I'm using JRummy's Remix v0.7 Cyan - Cyanogen Mod 5.0.6.2, Bekits 1.2GHz LV kernel. Love me some JRummy and Cyanogen!

I was having terrible battery issues on Cyanogen so I had to switch.

(BTW, I'm pretty sure I've tried every ROM available. I'm just that addicted lol)

Reaction score
I'm using JRummy's Remix v0.7 Cyan - Cyanogen Mod 5.0.6.2, Bekits 1.2GHz LV kernel. Love me some JRummy and Cyanogen!

(BTW, I'm pretty sure I've tried every ROM available. I'm just that addicted lol)

Really? I havent had any battery issues at all. I've got three battery profiles set in setcpu, so that probably helps some.

OP
KrazyAtes

KrazyAtes

Reaction score

Really? I havent had any battery issues at all. I've got three battery profiles set in setcpu, so that probably helps some.

Yeah I don't think that I'm the only one because on his website, on the chagelog for 5.7, he said that he fixed multiple battery issues.
I think it has something to do with the phone you have.

shmoo

Reaction score
What ROM I use depends on the day and how I feel. I have no less than 3 nandroids of different ones to make swapping back and forth that much easier

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
What ROM I use depends on the day and how I feel. I have no less than 3 nandroids of different ones to make swapping back and forth that much easier

has that ever created any issues? I currently have a stock rooted nandroid, a darkedge nandroid, and was thinking about adding a BB nandroid as well so i could switch easily, but didn't know if that would create any problems switching just via nandroid

OP
KrazyAtes

KrazyAtes

Reaction score

has that ever created any issues? I currently have a stock rooted nandroid, a darkedge nandroid, and was thinking about adding a BB nandroid as well so i could switch easily, but didn't know if that would create any problems switching just via nandroid

If it did, my phone would broken by now XD