What ROM do YOU use?

shmoo

Reaction score
What ROM I use depends on the day and how I feel. I have no less than 3 nandroids of different ones to make swapping back and forth that much easier

has that ever created any issues? I currently have a stock rooted nandroid, a darkedge nandroid, and was thinking about adding a BB nandroid as well so i could switch easily, but didn't know if that would create any problems switching just via nandroid

I've not had any problems. Its just a backup. I have and am running BB, UD New Era, and Chevy's SS on there right now. Each is set up so when I want to use one of those I just go into SPR and choose which one I want. Haven't had any issues so far.

brando56894

Reaction score
Been using Bugless Beast v1 since the pre-release was leaked and OCd with a 1.2GHz kernel

That's what I was running. Its probably the best out there atm, in my opinion. I'm just waiting for 1.1 :D

Me too! Its the fastest that Ive recently tried but its not the "best" IMO, I'd give that to the cyanogen based roms since I love the extra things that he adds in like the easy access to tethering and the "reboot" in the power options.

Champers

Reaction score
Rooted stock with OC/WiFi kernel. I don't understand the hype behind roms.

OP
KrazyAtes

KrazyAtes

Reaction score
Been using Bugless Beast v1 since the pre-release was leaked and OCd with a 1.2GHz kernel

That's what I was running. Its probably the best out there atm, in my opinion. I'm just waiting for 1.1 :D

Me too! Its the fastest that Ive recently tried but its not the "best" IMO, I'd give that to the cyanogen based roms since I love the extra things that he adds in like the easy access to tethering and the "reboot" in the power options.

Good point.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rooted stock with OC/WiFi kernel. I don't understand the hype behind roms.

i agree, though i do enjoy at least trying them out so i can know something about them

OP
KrazyAtes

KrazyAtes

Reaction score
I dont use a ROM and I was under the impression you guys had you own section to post...

Well there is a ROM section, yes, but I put it in the General Discussion mainly to get more responses.
Plus, by running a stock ROM, you are technically using a ROM, just one Motorolla has provided.
I didn't ask what CUSTOM ROM people are running, just what ROM in general :D

I didn't think that posting it in this section was wrong, but Mods feel free to move the discussion if I was wrong.