what phone to get when i upgrade

smithj156

Reaction score
i know i want to start with the android. i just dont know if i want the thunderbolt or wait and see what else comes out.. what would yall do

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
I would wait at least a little while. There are some nice phones coming this way with some awesome features and accessories. Many of these newer phones will be dualcore. The Atrix may be coming to Verizon if I heard correctly with the lapdock accessory. I'm very excited about the Bionic as well. If you wait for a bit, and decide you still want the Thunderbolt, then by then it should be easily rooted with some cool roms. I'm a firm believer in the "good things come to those who wait" saying!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

brenneisec

Reaction score
I would wait at least a little while. There are some nice phones coming this way with some awesome features and accessories. Many of these newer phones will be dualcore. The Atrix may be coming to Verizon if I heard correctly with the lapdock accessory. I'm very excited about the Bionic as well. If you wait for a bit, and decide you still want the Thunderbolt, then by then it should be easily rooted with some cool roms. I'm a firm believer in the "good things come to those who wait" saying!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
+1 to this and +1 to the bionic for me. cant wait for 4G! i have an LTE mifi but i hate carrying it