What should i get

Reaction score
okay so im finally eligible for an upgrade ( YAY!) but i dont know what phone i want to get. so i need a little bit of help. =]. im the type of guy who likes to get the best of the best. so what is the best android phone to get right now? i prefer a SLIDE out keyboard. should i get a phone now or are there even better faster stronger phones coming out that i should wait for ? HELP! =] thank you

brando56894

Reaction score
You should definitely wait for about 1-3 months if you want the newest stuff since the Tegra 2 dual cores were just announced. The only current high end phone that I know of with a keyboard is the Droid 2 (global).

OP
P
Reaction score
yea i havent really been staying up to date with the tegra 2 and all that stuff. whats up with those phones? whats the hype bout em?

brando56894

Reaction score
theyre essentially 2 processors in one so they can do more with less power and theyre developed by nvidia so theyre going to be great for gaming. Thats essentially the main points. google "motorola atrix" "droid bionic" and "lg optimus x2" to see what the future holds :D