WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What If... Steve Jobs Was Google's CEO

steve.jpg

That is not actually a question for you, but the original request by Google when they were searching for a CEO. This question was obviously answered with a capital NO by Steve Jobs, but my question is what if he said yes.

Here is what I think of Steve Jobs:
He is an okay guy. He wants what he wants, and gets what he wants. He is always doing everything he can to get his objective done regardless of the cost.

Now here is what I think of Google:
Google is an innovative company and they really do some great stuff with the software that comes out their offices. I think they are one of the most creative companies out there and they work hard to earn that title with hit products like Android, YouTube, Gmail, Google Docs, and more. With all that success, they obviously are doing something great.

I would put my opinion of what I think would have happened if this was true, but to be honest I don't want to change your response.

Tell us what you think would happen if these two were to have joined baths?

Also keep in mind that if that would have happened, Apple would not be anything significant at this point. Michael Dell's statement "Apple should just give up" would have been came true.

News via: Phandroid

bd1212

Reaction score
Well, instead of iOS or iDevices, it'd be gOS and gDevices... running gOS which would be today's iOS 4. So, in the end, it would suck. ;)

The reason for my thinking is because either way, he would've thought the same as he does at Apple and he most likely would not have bought Android.

dbst

Reaction score
If he said yes the world would have ended by now :p

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Why aren't they called aPhone's or aPad's?....hmmmmmm

Where does the "i" come in? Does it stand for Intelligent?

Don't answer that....I'm gonna Apple it, er, I mean, Google it.

Droids

Reaction score
Steve Jobs has always been hardware guy and Google a software company so it wouldn't have been a good fit for either. I'm glad it never happened.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
I'm glad it didn't happen, Apple has too much control over there products and that's not good for the consumer.

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Glad that never happened . . there's alot of reasons not to like any company but with Apple products being overpriced for what they are then to throw Steve Jobs' arrogance in the mix . .just bad all around!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
that would be terrible... we don't need two douche bag companies