Steve Jobs Has Passed Away!

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Without the iPhone, there is no Droid, or smartphone as we know it, I own a Droid Incredible but I still love my ipod Touch 3rd gen for music and the app store apps.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

coopdroid

Reaction score
I am a die hard Android believer/user. My hope is the vision Steve Jobs possessed will continue, and all of us will continue to benefit.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope he didnt suffer too much in his final days.

His influence on the smartphone, mobile, tech world is appreciated. There are some things Apple did good, were good at.... and we have to give credit where its due.

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Despite his battle with pancreatic cancer, I don't think anyone really saw this coming. The world will remember this day well into the future.

Your ingenuity and passion will truly be missed. Rest easy, Steve.

kylo77

Reaction score
Steve Jobs was an innovator, a person who truly made his dreams a reality. He changed the world of computer and mobile technology. I pay my respects to Steve Jobs and my sympathies to his family, friends and co-workers for their personal loss. And most of all thanks for your contributions, the world needs more people like you.

Chadn22006

Reaction score
I to am not a fan of apple nor any of their products but I wouldnt have my droid x right now and who knows what the world would be like without steve jobs... The news said he lives on thru apples products.. He also lives on thru so much more... Thank you steve for all that you have done for this world and our generation... R.I.P buddy. You worked hard to bring us/the world better tech. Tommows things will be because of you and other great people..

Sent from Chads-X-Droid

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I to am not a fan of apple nor any of their products but I wouldnt have my droid x right now and who knows what the world would be like without steve jobs... The news said he lives on thru apples products.. He also lives on thru so much more... Thank you steve for all that you have done for this world and our generation... R.I.P buddy. You worked hard to bring us/the world better tech. Tommows things will be because of you and other great people..

Sent from Chads-X-Droid

Yea, one news story I was listening to said, "Many of the people around the world learned of his passing through a device he created"

52brandon

Reaction score
Despite his battle with pancreatic cancer, I don't think anyone really saw this coming. The world will remember this day well into the future.

Your ingenuity and passion will truly be missed. Rest easy, Steve.
nobody outside of his close circle of friends, family and doctors. According to doctors, he was right on time, with his condition you typically get 2 years after liver transplant, which was in 09. It's obvious he knew with the appointing of his successor only like a month or 2 ago. The man was a warrior and a true genius.

Without the original Apple, the computers we all rely on today would likely be radically different. Without the iPhone, the smartphones we rely on would be radically different. Without Dreamworks, Disney may not have survived with Bambi 6, Sleeping Beauty 4, and Lion King 12. Dreamworks gave them original movies for kids again (thank God. Or more specifically, thank Jobs). Next was rumored to be the first computer to run a web browser. It's just insane what he's done when you stop and look back. Every time I think about his legacy, I realize the profound impact he's had on the world. Writers are absolutely correct to compare him with Edison, his inventions power the world

i3izkit12

Reaction score
I thought I'd share a quote that I heard through one of my friends about Steve Jobs. "Three apples changed the world. The first seduced Eve, the second fell on Newton's head and the third was introduced to the world half bitten by Steve Jobs. RIP Steve Jobs. He lived everyday like his last and proved that one person really can change the world.

doifer

Reaction score
I cant' find words to express my feeling but deep sadness. RIP, Steve. Thank you so much for changing the world we live today.

nolanandy

Reaction score
I went to Apple Headquarter today to pay my respect to Mr Jobs. Oh boy, I was moved by all the condolences, flowers, and the people who were there. We will miss him. RIP Mr Jobs.