Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
yeah sorry I forgot joking about someones very recent death was totally a cool thing to do, what was I thinking.....

No, you didn't forget. Its not cool and post have been deleted and threads closed because of it.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah sorry I forgot joking about someones very recent death was totally a cool thing to do, what was I thinking.....

your too uptight for a sat night... here's a beer

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
they all do it, every OEM, how is it any different than Samsung blatantly ripping off iOS but yet they say their innocent but no one cares about that but because it's Apple it's world headline news.

It's different because other companies don't throw around lawsuits like candy and beads at Carnival or make it their personal mission to destroy the competition. His hatred was irrational, period.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's hard to defend his personality, I will be the first to admit that. He was an extremely polarizing figure, hence us talking about him and his company all the time. I have read some of the snippets from the book and he had some pretty awful things to say about Bill Gates as well.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
He was a buddhist as well, not knocking that lifestyle at all but I don't think the life of a CEO really matches up with Buddhism.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think Buddhism could work for a CEO, but one would have to be very patient to hold to the eightfold path when dealing with the business world, though of course the same could be said for trying to follow Christianity or even a code of business ethics at all times.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
IMO, it's too bad this stuff is coming out. That's a HIGHLY irrational sentiment he has there and it tarnishes his legacy to me.

The thing with legacies, is that if you have a lot of skeletons on your closet, they too become part of that legacy. You cannot block everything negative from coming to light for ever.