What are the Devs Buying????

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what are the majority of developers buying? As a fan of rooting and throwing custom roms on my phone, this could be a decision maker for me!! I figured I wouldn't be the only one who would be curious what phone will have the most support behind it. Thanks to all who post, your sheep need a shepherd (or as many as we can get!!!!)

dancedroid

lanza_david

Reaction score
Peter Alfonso returned it. Tweeted saying he couldn't stand blur. That's too bad, his ROMs are great.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

GBH2

Reaction score
Peter Alfonso returned it. Tweeted saying he couldn't stand blur. That's too bad, his ROMs are great.

That seems odd considering it wasn't that "Blur-ry" and it takes 2 minutes to get rid of it with a new launcher. I didn't think "Blur" was that bad, although I still got rid of it and went with Go Launcher. My main problem with it was just because I am used to a more stock Android launcher.

I don't know what the "majority" of Devs are getting, there are plenty of big ones who are going to work on the Bionic - P3droid and TBH (as was mentioned), and CyanogenMod for starters.

OP
steve.messer84
Reaction score
That is bad news! I was hoping he would be one that switched. Any news on actngrezy from PE? Is he going to continue on for another rom?

lanza_david

Reaction score
Sheez, I totally misunderstood that tweet. Thanks speed.

Hopefully he'll get it and works on it after it's unlocked.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
That is bad news! I was hoping he would be one that switched. Any news on actngrezy from PE? Is he going to continue on for another rom?

PE was my favorite d1 rom but id still want blur... i like the widgets

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
steve.messer84
Reaction score
I am more of a launcher pro kinda guy, I like my entire phone to have the same look. And a very minimalist look at that. The LP widgets are exactly the type of semi transparent look I want. Launcher pro will more than likely be on every phone I buy. I really don't care too much about the stock launcher since I know (if supported) it can be whatever I want it to be.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
PE was my favorite d1 rom but id still want blur... i like the widgets

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Blur Widgets and ui launcher are separated now.