A Msg To Those Who Support Android But Not Google

dieselpowered

Reaction score
No one is saying not to support the Android OS from manufacturers such as Motorola, Dell, Acer, LG, HTC. We are saying that the opposition of Google's infiltration in to the hardware business was a dagger to the back of many involved in the industry. "Y Tu Brute?"

Really if you're going to quote Shakespeare, at least take a moment to look up the quote. It's "Et tu, Brute". It's about as retarded as saying "a stick in time saves nine" or "a flash in the pants". Even conspiracy theories need proper quotation.

So let me see if I get this right. You support your google-owned phone OS, which Google has, for the most part, full control over. But the concept of them going to a phone maker and making a device to their specs freaks you out?

Even if your fear-mongering held a ounce of truth to it, it's still nowhere the monopolistic move that Apple has put forth in saying "this is the only phone that runs our phone OS". Google's Nexus One is fully dependent on people supporting it through choice, not because they're forced to because it's the only option of an Android phone. Who cares if Google makes the Nexus One, don't want it, don't buy it.. go get some other Android phone. Phew, rough. Thinking is hard!
Really, Caindris?????

That makes about as much sense as a screen door on a battleship. So why don't you make like a tree and get outta here!
I think you mean submarine, no harm in having a screen door on a battleship :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Really if you're going to quote Shakespeare, at least take a moment to look up the quote. It's "Et tu, Brute". It's about as retarded as saying "a stick in time saves nine" or "a flash in the pants". Even conspiracy theories need proper quotation.

So let me see if I get this right. You support your google-owned phone OS, which Google has, for the most part, full control over. But the concept of them going to a phone maker and making a device to their specs freaks you out?

Even if your fear-mongering held a ounce of truth to it, it's still nowhere the monopolistic move that Apple has put forth in saying "this is the only phone that runs our phone OS". Google's Nexus One is fully dependent on people supporting it through choice, not because they're forced to because it's the only option of an Android phone. Who cares if Google makes the Nexus One, don't want it, don't buy it.. go get some other Android phone. Phew, rough. Thinking is hard!
Really, Caindris?????

That makes about as much sense as a screen door on a battleship. So why don't you make like a tree and get outta here!
I think you mean submarine, no harm in having a screen door on a battleship :)
you missed the joke : )

*note: make like a tree comment

imiller913

Reaction score
I just really don't see what the big deal is but hey that's just me.

dieselpowered

Reaction score

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't believe I've ever seen someone screw that joke up before. Hey McFly, why don't you make like a tree and get outta here. (Back To The Future!)

Silver Member
Reaction score
you missed the joke : )

*note: make like a tree comment

the internet, it's serious...

These-Arent-My-Glasses-its-a-chair.jpg

_33

Reaction score
Sooooooooo... I read the whole thread. My eye's hurt.

I couldn't find the reason this guy's thong is twisted over Google?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

atlharry

Reaction score
Just don't encourage him. He sounds more and more like Tila Tequila looking for attention. Don't worry Kastle Google wont put down your dogs!

Caindris

Reaction score
Just don't encourage him. He sounds more and more like Tila Tequila looking for attention. Don't worry Kastle Google wont put down your dogs!

If you think this, you're wrong... dead wrong. Connect the dots my friend. Your dog is sick and you need to find a vet. Who do you turn to? That's right.. the google search engine. Who then gives you the number of a vet who then tells you your dog needs to be put down. So yes, Google does put down dogs, it's all part of their master plan maaaan. Don't you see!

What do you think? More or less tinfoil?

atlharry

Reaction score
You're right... that's it! I'm building a Faraday cage right now! So definitely more tin foil!

Chigga311

Reaction score
Didn't have the patience to read all of the posts.

But I support Android and Google.

Google is giving you free shyt all the time.
Yes, they will be putting ads on your phone.
Yes, Google is trying to change the game and swallow everyone into their world.
As of now I have no qualms with them. Every company tries to do that.
But if you don't like it, buy another phone and stop using their FREE ish.

Look at Verizon.
They were the Cell Phone Nazis for a while.
Vcast etc........

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
To lighten the tone of the thread somewhat...with all your pictures. I suppose I can symbolically post pictures that represent our side.

William-Blake-illustration-to-Dante-The-Divine-Comedy-Inferno-Canto-I.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really don't want to join the debate. Just wanted a clarification on the Dante's Inferno reference, who is who (google vs followers) in your argument? Not debating just curious.

Reaction score
LordKastle, can you just explain in two sentences or less WHY Google doesn't receive your support. You've made your statements as broad as possible, can you give some clarification.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com