What am I doing wrong? Low Quadrant score..

darkn3ss

Reaction score
Hello,
I first wish to extend my thanks to everyone who posts information on this site. Used it a lot with my D2. And now with my rezound.

I ran quadrant after unlocking and rooting GB and only got a 1915 score with that. Just installed the latest leak of ICS. Did a quadrant after freezing a lot of the bloatware. However I only got a 2091. Am I doing something wrong? I see people with 2500 up to 3k scores on the rezound. Attached is a screenshot of the quadrant. quadrantics.png

Any information that could help me would be greatly appreciated. Also, had a question. Can you reroot after installing the leak? I love using titanium backup as well as other apps that require root.

Thank you so much.

zanshin825

Reaction score
Huh. I'm not sure, but I just ran it out of curiosity and it came in at over 3300. Just under the transformer.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Try doing a battery pull then run it. I got 2800 a while back. Up from 2100 before the pull. But if you can't get a high score don't sweat it. Read up on benchmark scores and you'll see that they aren't all that accurate or useful unless you're comparing your phone before and after a mod. They're not really used for comparing two differant phones. Especially these benchmark apps. They are more for fun. To be accurate you need to be hooked up to a computer running a full benchmark program not an app.

ForumRunner_20120712_003056.png

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

marioval

Reaction score
I did worse than you. 1875. Then I did a battery pull and got a 1642. My previous phone, single core 1Ghz DroidX, could break 2000 when overclocked at 1.15Ghz. I never really though my Rezound felt any faster than my DX, this just confirms that for me.

OP
D

darkn3ss

Reaction score
Thank you for all your responses. I read shortly after i posted about how it can vary greatly.