Bionic quadrant scores

lesnic56

Reaction score
Just installed the ICS leak and rooted my bionic. Ran a quadrant benchmark test and got this score. How does it compare to what everyone else has been getting?

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Bout 2200 here, on a rev 3 proc at 1 ghz... maybe I could close some apps before running the benchmark and get a better score lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Well I closed all my apps via a long press of the home button and my score jumped about 200 pts. Maybe after a reboot it would get even higher?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Dave12308 said:
Your CPU is almost certainly running at 1.2GHz, my friend. Notice how that score outpaces another 1.2GHz OMAP4 device, the GNex? Isn't gonna happen at 1.0GHz.

View attachment 51626

This is the screenshot I just now took. According to Quadrant and CPU Tuner, it's only 1.0 Ghz. Though I admit, my score is really stupidly high.

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
Can anyone still on 2.3.3 post their scores? I've been getting a lot of device hangs & freezing. I ran Quadrant immediately after a reboot, and only got an 1800. Any thoughts as to why this is so low? What should I expect with a stock device?
View attachment 53951

josh1980

Reaction score
Here's my scores using 905 rooted:

Total: 1899
CPU: 2544
Mem: 2402
I/O:2373
2D: 224
3D: 1953

Note: I have previously run ICS on my phone and my phone did go to 1.2Ghz previously.

Edit: You do know that Gingerbread was never designed for dual core. For all intents and purposes, your second core only processes inputs from the screen(at least that's what Google has stated). Basically, everyone who bought a gingerbread device with more than 1 core is basically a sucker for doing it. When we go to ICS we will finally be able to fully utilize that second core. This is why people who didn't get the extra 200Mhz of CPU speed still say ICS is so much faster. It's like instantly going from a single core to dual core computer.

Last edited:

striker85

Reaction score
Saying they were suckers for buying a dual core gingerbread device is a bit much. I planned on getting ICS.

josh1980

Reaction score
No. We were suckers. We(or at least most people, but perhaps not the majority of this forum) bought the hype. I'm betting 90% of the people who buy a dual core phone with gingerbread had NO clue that they aren't really getting dual core performance. I have several family members and friends that have a dual core phone with gingerbread. They'll never get ICS but they really think their phone is a high performer because it has 2 cores.

To be honest, we STILL don't have ICS and i'm almost a year into my contract. Don't get me wrong, I love my Bionic. But trying to argue that we'll be set when we get ICS is a little pointless when there's newer phones that already HAVE ICS.

If we had REALLY wanted a high performance phone when bought it we would have wanted a higher clocked single core phone. And anyone that bought the phone because of the "promise" to get ICS was making a bet that Motorola wouldn't go back on their promise. Cause they never do(*cough* locked bootloader *cough*)