What a D-Bag!!!!!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
wow:

you mean this:

Comment awaiting approval
Your comment must be approved by a moderator before appearing here.

rmcray08

Reaction score
Did you guys see this?

"Fair warning to all commenters: random Droid cheerleading is irrelevant to this article and will be removed. False statements about iPhone vs Android marketshare will also be removed, including (and especially) in reference to NPD's online volunteer survey of a tiny number of cellphone users, which some have since bizarrely attempted to misquote as being marketshare.

We don't allow this site to be used for the spread of misinformation. "

There's an option on the post to "Flag" as inappropriate...

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Go to the blog, and register to get email notifications. You will get emailed what people say, and then go to the site to see if it is there. Nowhere to be found...

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
WOW...LOL!!

Too funny...

Did you guys see this?

"Fair warning to all commenters: random Droid cheerleading is irrelevant to this article and will be removed. False statements about iPhone vs Android marketshare will also be removed, including (and especially) in reference to NPD's online volunteer survey of a tiny number of cellphone users, which some have since bizarrely attempted to misquote as being marketshare.

from his blog:

Apple claims dominant majority marketshare of the U.S. smartphone industry within months.
If thats not misinformation, I dont know what is. He shouldnt be allowed to post at his own blog......

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you guys see this?

What a douche! I just posted this as Tallica but I doubt it will get past the Mod:

"And Verizon can’t be so deluded as to think that its Droid has a long term mainstream future"

How can you possibly say that? The Android OS is rapidly growing and with all the new Android phones coming out it will soon (if it already hasn't) out sell the iphone. And weather you think so or not Android is the future and here to stay.

We don't allow this site to be used for the spread of misinformation."

Just like an iphone user to censor comments, closed up, secret phone! closed up, secret deleted posts!

ytwokc5

Reaction score
So, I posted a comment on this guy's article, Vegas betting odds iPhone comes to Verizon, Sprint, or T-Mobile : Beatweek Magazine. He seems to think that Verizon is deluded in thinking that the Android OS, is here to stay. When I posted a comment that Android has passed the iPhone OS in the US, and I asked who was really the deluded one, he removed my post. I posted again, and again, my post was deleted, and now he has banned my ip. What a douch3! He obviously is a coward, who is threatened by logical debate. Feel free to post a few comments yourselves. Tell him, Spotmark sent you.

I never understood IP bans... hasn't anyone ever heard of proxy servers (hint proxy4free) ?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who is beatweek.com and why do we care?

POTD. I lost my interest on page 3 but I still have to check in every once in a while.

Hey, it's his site he can ban what he wants. I'm not defending the guy but that's just how it is.

Look at it this way. His site is unknown and he's getting more publicity by people posting about how bad it is over here. He has no credibility, just let him be. I know you probably won't but that would IMHO be the best thing to do.

jbwiden

Reaction score
I just looked at the website. It looks like their business centers around I devices (they are formerly called "Iprong")... they have a vested interest in Apple doing well and others (Android) not taking over.

Beatweek Magazine

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
"Iphone+iPod+iPad" , formerly iprong....

enuff said. If they gonna change their name to something more general, they should expect ppl to treat it like any regular blog site.

Change it to iBeatweek or something....

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
iBeatoff to Apple has a better ring to it.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
In reply to:
Fair warning to all commenters: random Droid cheerleading is irrelevant to this article and will be removed. False statements about iPhone vs Android marketshare will also be removed, including (and especially) in reference to NPD's online volunteer survey of a tiny number of cellphone users, which some have since bizarrely attempted to misquote as being marketshare.

We don't allow this site to be used for the spread of misinformation.
I wrote:
"We don't allow this site to be used for the spread of misinformation."
Yet it's done here anyway.

He has all replies approved before they are posted so I doubt anything pro-droid will make it on there.