Welcome to the HTC One Forums

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had the one for 2 days on T-Mobile and it is a great device. Unfortunately tmobiles customer service is terrible and could not port my number over from Verizon. Don't ask me why? Anyway had to cancel T-Mobile service. I'm hearing Verizon may be getting it after all though. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my Galaxy S3
Yeah I was reading that earlier.13mp back cam,2.1 front,sd card,4.2.2 and some more goodies.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've attempted to join T-Mobile twice in last 6 months. The first time they messed up porting my number and it SAS lost in limbo for 4 days. I was able to get number back to Verizon thanks to Verizon's help. Now when I tried to port T-Mobile tells me the number is already on tmobile even though I am using it with Verizon. Tmobiles customer service has been really poor IMO. I've never had an issue with Verizon so I guess I'm gonna stay put.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
I had a couple probs in getting my phone.I talked with a sup and she got me One free month of service.Im cool with that,shouldnt have any more issues.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just picked her up from UPS.:icon_ banana:

One of our mods have one and he loves it. WOW how android is so trending. It looked like samsung gad the android game locked up and HTC was dead. This go round the htc one may prove to be the favorite over the s4. Still time to tell if that happens to be the case. Point is there is still time for motorola to get it together. If they can get their camera up to par they may have a chance.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
One of our mods have one and he loves it. WOW how android is so trending. It looked like samsung gad the android game locked up and HTC was dead. This go round the htc one may prove to be the favorite over the s4. Still time to tell if that happens to be the case. Point is there is still time for motorola to get it together. If they can get their camera up to par they may have a chance.
Agreed on everything you've said.The S4 didnt WOW me like the One does.IMO,everybody who owns a S3 owns the S4,really not much diffrence.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
How's coverage been for you so far crank? In the whopping 3 hours you've had it? :)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Sorry to hear Crank, and my condolences as well. If you need feel free to PM me

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sorry to hear crank. Thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Played with the htc one today and it is a nice phone. I really like the build quality. Good job htc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm still thinking about getting this phone. What's your experience with its camera: HTC One Overview - HTC Smartphones It's suppose to give 3-seconds video with a press of a shutter.

Yes, those are called Zoe's, and they're pretty cool. You can also take those Zoe's and create an 'action shot' - where it takes frames from the Zoe and creates a photo like this:

IMAG0050_BURSTSHOT002_2_610x345.jpg

Even better than that, in my opinion anyway, are the "highlight videos". It automatically takes photos and zoe's from your albums and lumps them together into a video with preset/customizable effects and music - like this:

[video=youtube;2xD3z9hmw9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xD3z9hmw9M[/video]

As far as the camera itself, it's really really good. But the bottom line with the camera is this... If you like taking macro shots where the details make a difference and where you plan on blowing them up for photos or editing or whatever, the One is still only 4 megapixels. The "ultra" pixels help a LOT, but it still lacks the detail and sharpness of something like the GS4. However, if you mainly use your phone's camera for normal every day shots, especially lower-light or shadowed shots, it's awesome. It's fast, captures motion well, and is just an all around great camera with some cool features.