Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forums!!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I kind of expected something between 7 and 8 bills. I've been hoarding spare change since June and can't wait for this thing.

tmob has a decent unlimited family plan if people cant fork over the retail price and need to get a subsidized device. The tmob version will come with the HSPA+ but will also come LTE ready so when they finish their LTE network next year, the phone will be on par with VZ LTE speeds. Their HSPA+ is still fast though

Haven't seen any bad reviews or issues other than the split screen/multi task software thing on the european models from the UK. I've been looking for both good and bad.

All seems smooth

Go Sammy!

Hey, you could always buy the Euro model and run it on TMo! :)

Reeftivo

Reaction score
only reason I will pay retail and stay on VZ is to keep my grandfathered unlimited and my wife is a county employee and gets a nice 20% discount on service and accessories.

Otherwise I would be with T-mobile. Who knows, VZ may still try and screw me somehow so at least the tmob option will be available

Reeftivo

Reaction score
Hey, you could always buy the Euro model and run it on TMo!

Thanks,

I'll consider that. Wife most likely would need to go with me though and tmob doesn't offer the county discount. She's an iphone gal too-OUCH!!!!!!