Weird water-like screen problem...

ITzzJake

Reaction score
I have been playing the game "Dragon, Fly!" for a couple days now, which involves a lot of pressing down on the screen. Now I am noticing this:

[video=youtube;VTR08HB3hfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTR08HB3hfw[/video]

Watch in 1080p

?

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks like the screen may have weakened causing the screen to touch the LCD's causing it to look like water. Same thing can happen to a LCD tv if you touch the screen. A good screen protector might be able to strengthen the screen enough to help out with the problem. Not to sure on that but if nothing else maybe insurance will cover it?

OP
ITzzJake

ITzzJake

Reaction score
Looks like the screen may have weakened causing the screen to touch the LCD's causing it to look like water. Same thing can happen to a LCD tv if you touch the screen. A good screen protector might be able to strengthen the screen enough to help out with the problem. Not to sure on that but if nothing else maybe insurance will cover it?

I don't have any insurance on it :/

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
If anyone knows a solution to this besides possibly replacing the screen please chime in. I guess you may want to try a good screen protector that covers the entire screen?

Sent from my Liberated D2

rmarcus929

Reaction score
I had same problem when i got an extended battery and put to tight a hard plastic case cover on it. The pressure from the battery was causing a liquid in the center of the screen.:blink: Only suggestion, if it's not due to pressure being applied to the back is don't press so darn hard on the screen. Simple touch should suffice.

leftspin

Reaction score
I would try a nice screen protector and not pressing so hard on the screen. It may get better after a period of time, or it might not in which case you will probably have to replace the screen. Good luck!

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Only time I ever saw that on the X was when I tried to use the standard battery cover with the extended battery. Switched to the extended cover and it was fine.