Wear screen shots.... What's your watch look like?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
That's so cute! Merry Christmas to you and your family

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Same to you!

I almost gave up. Had to reset the watch several times, forget the watch on the phone, reboot both devices. Major pain for something I don't wear daily anymore, but now I'm festive.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good to see you back in the Android Wear mode Jonny, even if just for little bit. Nice watch face.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Yikes..... Christmas Eve was the last post here. That's a shame. I am setting up another "new to me" Moto 360 V2 watch tonight, the last one finally died. This is an older watch face for me, but we need some activity here. We used to be the premier Forum for Android Wear discussions.
803da677f746f64d4cdf9cec8a0b9c75.jpg

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Yikes..... Christmas Eve was the last post here. That's a shame. I am setting up another "new to me" Moto 360 V2 watch tonight, the last one finally died. This is an older watch face for me, but we need some activity here. We used to be the premier Forum for Android Wear discussions.
803da677f746f64d4cdf9cec8a0b9c75.jpg

That's kinda cool! Any chance we can give the name of the face or where it comes from? That way, if someone wants it for their watch, they know where to go?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Yep, sorry. That one is Retro Flip Clock. It's not free, but well worth the minimal fee in my opinion.

Pretty much the only watch face I have used for years. I have so many saved presets, and change the face every two weeks or so to a different preset design.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Yep, sorry. That one is Retro Flip Clock. It's not free, but well worth the minimal fee in my opinion.

Pretty much the only watch face I have used for years. I have so many saved presets, and change the face every two weeks or so to a different preset design.

No apology necessary, nobody seems to list the name -- including me, I just thought it might be helpful to start

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I don't change my face often these days. Seems this one dominates my other options.

ForzaOne Studios USA
EDIT: Sorry for the duplicate image.

2dfa8cccc3e4fe71cee8ba401a7b9a6a.jpg

ea0af9cefad6abfa89c9b3f2d1a388a5.jpg
7140b2f78b929929fe149f0aac58a3d9.jpg

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very simple to look at but with a twist . The eyes follow you via the gyro setting on Watchmaker and the sensors inside the watch itself along with 7 Complications invisibly embedded (via the opacity setting on the app ) around the face so my 7 most used apps are just a tap away while keeping a simple on the brain/eyes face for using it as just a watch .
Screenshot_20220104_131204_sysui.png

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Very simple to look at but with a twist . The eyes follow you via the gyro setting on Watchmaker and the sensors inside the watch itself along with 7 Complications invisibly embedded (via the opacity setting on the app ) around the face so my 7 most used apps are just a tap away while keeping a simple on the brain/eyes face for using it as just a watch .
View attachment 89543
Nice ! someone is watching you lol