Pixel 7 Pro
Oh boy, here we go again

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am using my smart watch regularly. Smart watch become a part of my daily work. I am looking for some advance level smart watch with a lot of features. Thinking about having a Modular smart watch.
When I was young they had a thing called Bonephones. They were headphones that sat on your collar bones and instead of "hearing" via moving air from tiny speakers they vibrated the bones up to the bones in the ear , thus producing sound without air.
I never did get a pair and never found out if they were something well ahead of its time is why they didn't catch on, were unsafe, or just a concept that didn't work.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I was young they had a thing called Bonephones. They were headphones that sat on your collar bones and instead of "hearing" via moving air from tiny speakers they vibrated the bones up to the bones in the ear , thus producing sound without air.
I never did get a pair and never found out if they were something well ahead of its time is why they didn't catch on, were unsafe, or just a concept that didn't work.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
I now have some Aftershox that are the same concept of sound via vibration of the bone and not moving air .
The Apple watch sure did take off after all these years didn't it ?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yes indeed

Sent from my S22 Ultra using Tapatalk
I remember catching flack when I first got my Gear S from Apple watch users wondering why I'd ever need a smartwatch that did more than just track fitness stuff and answer your phone with a swipe of the watch . It'll never catch on they said

Darth Mode 10+