Watch me destroy my DROID...

TheBobarazzi

Reaction score
...just kidding.

None of those videos on "the tube" yet...wonder when someone will make one of those. (won't be me).

I remember the launch of the iphone, when people would wait in long lines and spend ridiculous money to buy one, just to film themselves destroying them, in front of the massive crowd waiting to buy their own (and possibly not being able to).. classic.:reddroid:

JayMonster

Reaction score
I also noticed that nobody has tried the classic "but does it blend" yet either... mostly I think because as solid as the Droid is... it would ruin the blender. :motdroidhoriz:

zegolf

Reaction score
Seems Verizon was also smart about keeping these things in stock. I haven't really heard about them being as hard to find as the iPhone was when it first came out.

zeira

Reaction score
Seems Verizon was also smart about keeping these things in stock. I haven't really heard about them being as hard to find as the iPhone was when it first came out.

But they should have made people *believe* they were going to run out of stock so everyone would rush and buy the droid :)

zegolf

Reaction score

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Well the iphone had an advantage in that department. It was the first device of it's kinda really. Iphones weren't just hard hard to find, they were almost impossible to activate also.

zegolf

Reaction score

Well the iphone had an advantage in that department. It was the first device of it's kinda really. Iphones weren't just hard hard to find, they were almost impossible to activate also.

Haha. Everyone has heard the joke, right?

What's the number one iPhone killer?

The AT&T Network.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Haha. Everyone has heard the joke, right?

What's the number one iPhone killer?

The AT&T Network.

Unfortunately that's not a joke, it's the truth.