Warranty Replacement?

Reaction score
So, today my phone was locked on the red moto splash screen. When I got home, I did get it into recovery, and I rebooted it. Now the phone boots, but the menu and search buttons do not work. Supposedly a factory reset would work...

Question? Would Verizon replace my phone since the buttons don't work, and it looks like a hardware issue?

Secondly, according to this link: Device Replacement Program , I have 13 months of warranty? Am I reading this correct? I am just over a year by a few weeks.

Also, wondering if it is possible I could be offered an x2 as a replacement...What are the chances?

Thanks everyone!!

en28so

Reaction score
My screen is bad on my X, and Verizon is going to send me a refurbished one. But my phone is less than a yr old. The tech guy told me that the warranty is for 12 months.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I had a bad screen too and just got my refurb'd x today. I was outside hoping for an x2 because thats how i got my d2...as a replacement for my d1. But no such luck this time. Oh well. This refurbed is actually better than my original one was even right out of the box....

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible