7 days out of warranty and I have a brick and never rooted.

Dustin0308

Reaction score
Yea scratch that..just pull ur battery..I tweeted the link. I'm not familiar with the 602 build or problems as I don't have an x anymore but an sbf seems to always work..maybe u can try the gingerbread sbf on that CD and see if it takes

Sent from my SHIFTAO5P using Tapatalk

OK, downloading it now. Probably last shot on this battery. Second battery, first one is dead.
Wait...

OP
M
Reaction score
K hold on..does it give an error

Just unable to service download request. I found another site, but cant seem to get to it there. Should I try with the RSD I have. 4.8 i think.

Dustin0308

Reaction score
Just unable to service download request. I found another site, but cant seem to get to it there. Should I try with the RSD I have. 4.8 i think.

From what I understand it wont work with that version..apparently .602 broke ur stock recovery..I've seen it come up a couple of times with people...maybe this will fix ur problem..if not..then it could be done

OP
M
Reaction score
From what I understand it wont work with that version..apparently .602 broke ur stock recovery..I've seen it come up a couple of times with people...maybe this will fix ur problem..if not..then it could be done

Yeah, but the stock recovery showed up on Tuesday...and worked..Trying to find RSD 5.x, but cant find it. I may try the linux GB version.

Dustin0308

Reaction score
Yeah, but the stock recovery showed up on Tuesday...and worked..Trying to find RSD 5.x, but cant find it. I may try the linux GB version.

Yes but it may have still caused an issue with it..just a guess. That's my last guess with this lol..rsd lite 5.4.4 and the 602 file hopefully will fix ur problem. If I can get a copy of it somewhere I will link it

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
Maybe a good idea for next device....insurance! Just throwing that out there. You just don't know when the stuff is going to hit the fan and with the cost of one of these contraptions...

Das one hella Bamf ta knock the 3 sense in ya!

OP
M
Reaction score
Maybe a good idea for next device....insurance! Just throwing that out there. You just don't know when the stuff is going to hit the fan and with the cost of one of these contraptions...

Das one hella Bamf ta knock the 3 sense in ya!

Insurance is a bad deal. I would have to pay $100 for deductible, and $7 a month for past 12 months. That equals $184 for a phone that's a year old. Or get new x2 for 199.00.

OP
M
Reaction score
I did it with 4.8. SBF loaded, have red splash screen. battery is dead now tho. Looks like sbf went in just enough time. Cant get into recovery.

Will probably just buy new phone tomorrow. Thanks for help!!!

Dustin0308

Reaction score
Last edited: