Want a perfect Bionic? Can't Wait For The Update? Here's How..

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
...well it looks like this works, haven't tried it personally but looking on other forums and a few here it seems legit as long as it's done correctly. Is it to early to suggest a pre-emptive sticky?

Also, props to any and all devs out there. You guys are brilliant. :hail:

....now get crackin' on my ICS hack so I can have it before the Prime :)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm still waiting to make sure we have a good "back to stock" solution... just in case this isn't the next build in the upgrade path.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm almost done with this process, I will post my results :nerd:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Attempted twice, software update failed both times...

GoBears

Reaction score
Anyone who was losing data by using Root Call Blocker, I'm happy to report that after .893 the radio properly restarts when RCB starts. I'm REALLY loving this update!

GoBears!

haupman

Reaction score
I don't have the nuts to try this (even after coming from a rooted OG Droid), but this sounds really exciting. It sounds like all the major complaints about this phone (slow camera, data connectivity) have been fixed AND the battery life improves considerably. Can anyone quantify how much the battery life improves?

I can't wait for Motorola to put out this update OTA. Makes a great phone even better!

fucco

Reaction score
i started too but i removed a lot of the bloat ware and tit bu seems too be having a hard time restoring it. I think i will wait for a zip file or the ota to come out soon. Does anyone know if the ota update will install on our rooted devices??

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Fourth time update failed, even FXZ'd a second time to be sure :disappointed::serious::question:

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Fourth time update failed, even FXZ'd a second time to be sure :disappointed::serious::question:

So you tried the fast boot for bricked phones? Then the root feature?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow! You guys have a good thing here...Every droid addicts dream...wish I had this on the D2 ...I wouldn't hesitate...then again, I've been around android a bit,lol..I wouldn't suggest doing these kinds of Mods without knowing exactly what your doing of course...Just saying..This is my kind of recipe!lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

nateohio

Reaction score
I've successfully completed this using the editor built in to Liberty ROM Toolbox.

Didn't even need Root Explorer, I didnt want to pay for it if I didn't have to. So I figured Id give it a shot using the utilities built into the JRummys toolbox and it worked!!!!