Voicemail

jbdavies

Reaction score
Did you ever get the icon to go away? Mine wont go away either. Tried restarting, going to voicemail (the "normal" way *86), and still stays up there.

Last edited:

Technoman

Reaction score
If you called any number other than the normal one or using Google Voice, I would suspect that you have just authorized someone access to your account or something of that sort. I would call Verizon with all of the details if it were me.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I got the icon to go away...

I tried using google voice but for some reason wouldn't allow it on thunderbolt

jbdavies

Reaction score
Yeah, I finally got it to go away also. I called my phone from work, left a voicemail, and it went away after I deleted it. Weird.

alboboy10

Reaction score

Don't know why. Installed it on my wife's bolt with zero issues.

I actually re-tried it last night and got it to work. At a certain point it says "your carrier does not allow..." or something like that. If you just go on with it, and link your voicemail number to google voice it ends up working. It's weird.

ionide

Reaction score

I'm using it on my Thunderbolt and it works great!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
I got it going....i tested it yesterday and when I checked my voice mails on google voice there was nothing there. Just the default message. I don't know why my voice mails don't show there

wowings

Reaction score
I need some help. I continually have a new voicemail message showing up when there is no new voicemail. I do have one saved message I do not want to delete - my 92 year old mother singing happy birthday to me last year. I have turned the phone off, taken the battery out, sent myself a voice message and deleted it, but I still can't get rid of the message. Ideas?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

deduct

Reaction score
I just rooted and flashed cyanogen ics rom. Cannot get Google voice to connect though. Need to access my voicemail. What voicemail app should I use? And why can't I use the visual voicemail app I used before? Its not even showing up in marketplace.
sent from my rooted ics bionic

deduct

Reaction score
I'm a bonehead. I've had visual voicemail for so long I forgot you could actually call your own number to listen to your mail. Yeah, I'm that absent minded.

sent from my rooted ics bionic

rastaman

Reaction score
What's up with the voicemail app? When I click on it I get a message checking a subscription? I quit using it and put VM on speed dial because of how annoying it is. Is this the way all Samsungs do it? Or is this just on Verizon?