VGX Video Player Delivers A Better Video PlayBack Experience

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
mjFJHsJzDv_Nl8A8-xIu3-Z8mR9wS3L4ZFRjf7_AMCRrWDHTrhWjyw35MohOeqJe_6eDKk_vwFCPGjlqt4PT

The Play Store is littered with Video Players. The internal video player built into Android is actually pretty useful, but you may find that the stock video player won't play some of your codecs. VXG Video Player seeks to bring you a better video playback experience. This video player supports a wide range of video codecs. It is ad free. One of the standout features is the ability to record fragments which is pretty neat, because if you have a favorite scene you can record that fragment for playback. One good example is the songs from the frozen movie. My daughter likes to fastforward through the movie to find her favorite songs. With this app you could just record the songs individually and watch them whenever you wanted by themselves. There are lots of other features. For more info and download links head to the link below.

via Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Nice. Going to try this out. Thanks for sharing Shane!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Agreed! Downloading now. Being able to pull clips should prove fun. Then they can be used as animated gifs in the forum! He he!

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

Jace Parratti

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia Z3
Twitter
jace.parratti
Hey Everyone...Jace from VXG. Let me know how the downloads go. I hope everyone goes well. We're really proud of what we've built.

Jace Parratti