Verizon's HTC Droid DNA Pre-Order Page Live; Get the Device for $199.99 On Contract

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vzw-htc-droid-dna-preorder-page.png

Earlier this morning we shared the cool news that the HTC Droid DNA was now available for pre-order from Verizon. You can pick up the device for $199.99 on a new contract, and it should ship on or around November 21st, which is when it hits retail shelves. We thought it might be useful for you guys to have a direct link to their pre-order page just in case you are excited about this device and can't wait!

Verizon HTC Droid DNA Pre-Order Page

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Really hope this device helps out HTC they're still my favorite phone manufacturer and will most likely have an HTC device always. May have to switch back to Verizon for this device just need to make sure it will fit in my jean pockets ha

geoff5093

Reaction score
I really don't get why HTC continues to use such small batteries, especially when Motorola and Samsung use vastly higher capacity ones in their flagship phones. The lack of a MicroSD card is a definite con as well, but at least that is understandable given what everyone else is doing.

shockracer

Reaction score
Well I almost clicked order until I seen NO sd card slot, only 12GB tops I fill that with apps alone then I have pictures, videos, music, and so on, I work and mostly use my phone out in the middle of no where so the "cloud" is completely useless for me. Wow HTC you start to kill it with a phone then you bomb it by leaving out main pieces.