Verizon Rolling out 4.1.1 as of now

syndicate0017 said:
Do you have adb set up on your computer? I can help you install it if you do. If not, then you'll have to wait.

No I don't. I was going to root my phone but I never got to it. I guess I'll just wait a little more. Thank you though. :)

For those who did get the update ota, any major differences? Is battery life any better.

Ok...found the newest version of the flash player .apk; if I update her to JB and install the apk, song pop should work, right?

SSHGuru said:
I remember, go to google services and clear cache - just tried it 4 times no go.

SSHGuru remember to force stop along with clear cache. Have phone on WiFi and I rember when I went to 4.0.4 it took quite a few tries.

If anybody that was on a 4.1.1 ROM finds this update to be any better and stable please share. I plan on staying rooted and trying ROMs in the meantime.

SSHGuru remember to force stop along with clear cache. Have phone on WiFi and I rember when I went to 4.0.4 it took quite a few tries.

i have done this several time and its telling me im up to date but im 4.0.4 still help anyone?

Its possible that the update hasn't reached your area yet. Maybe try doing a battery pull and try the force and clear cache in framework again and if your not updating try again in the morning.

uhm781 said:
i have done this several time and its telling me im up to date but im 4.0.4 still help anyone?

Been getting that all day. I'm just going to manually flash it.

Its possible that the update hasn't reached your area yet. Maybe try doing a battery pull and try the force and clear cache in framework again and if your not updating try again in the morning.
thanks, this wait for jb has me leaning twords wanting to root lol but ill shall wait bc i just tried this and still nothing, thanks DancingNexus

I went without root for along time. Currently running JBSourcery ROM with Francos milestone 5 kernel and I love it. Plus its really cool to try new ROMs. Like getting a new phone all over again.

Back