Verizon Order Status??

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
I ordered my phone yesterday and the lady said it should be here today. Looking at my order status and it still says "Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow." .... Anyone else's status change or is it the same as mine?

Blackhawk55

Reaction score
I ordered my phone yesterday and the lady said it should be here today. Looking at my order status and it still says "Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow." .... Anyone else's status change or is it the same as mine?

FWIW my status hasn't changed either since ordering online around 8am yesterday. Did you use two-day or overnight?

I had a debacle during my order. The advertised "free overnight promo code" didn't work. I asked a chat rep who said not to worry that all order were automatically going out next day and to leave it set for two-day. After seeing here that other folk were told to select next-day and their $8.99 would be refunded, I asked another chat rep for help. He admitted he couldn't help, speculated, that I'd would not get it next day. I ended up speaking with a phone rep who was very helpful but the best she could do to assure next day delivery was to order me another TB with free next-day. So I'll get two and return the second, whenever it comes.

So I'm waiting for that initial order to start tracking. My phone order didn't come with tracking so I'll be sitting here waiting (im)patiently.

OP
C

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
ya i set mine for over night delievery and the chat lady credited my verizon account $8.99. crossin my fingers and hope it gets here today sometime.

slinky

Reaction score
Check delivery status. Mine went through immediately and had a "shipped" notice within 30 minutes. Who knows if it really shipped but I did get a Fedex tracking number in the late evening.

OP
C

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
Check delivery status. Mine went through immediately and had a "shipped" notice within 30 minutes. Who knows if it really shipped but I did get a Fedex tracking number in the late evening.

Well i just talked to a chat person on verizon and she said "Yes. The phone order does need time to process through the system. As long as you ordered before 4:30 pm , your order should arrive at your residence today. "

metzor

Reaction score

I got the exact same thing. For me it was due to the billing address on the account being different from the address I am paying for/having the phone shipped to. I called this morning and they said the order is completed and will ship today, and although I got free over night shipping that is only for monday-friday so I won't get mine until Monday. The order status still says "Please check back tomorrow" but she said I'll get an email probably more like tonight with the tracking number and updated status.

OP
C

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
Knowing my luck something probably happened to my order, and i wont get it until Monday. Which will suck

Kack

Reaction score
i ordered mine got the first email saying it was processing then got an email a couple hours later saying it is shipping then received the good email with the tracking number last night. says it is on truck and will be delivered on time by 3 pm pst.

OP
C

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
i ordered mine got the first email saying it was processing then got an email a couple hours later saying it is shipping then received the good email with the tracking number last night. says it is on truck and will be delivered on time by 3 pm pst.

ya im definitly not getting it today then... cause i never got a tracking number email. even though that verizon chat lady told me that "as long as i got that sale confirmation that i should get it today", they never know what they are talking about. There just looking forward to there next break. Sucks...

geoff5093

Reaction score
Why did everyone order online instead of picking it up in the store? I know people with corporate accounts may not be able to buy it in the store.

OP
C

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
ya i didnt' have time to go to the verizon store, plus i didn't mind getting it today... But doesn't matter cause im probably not getting it until Monday now.. over night shipping my ass

Purgatoiry

Reaction score
I ordered through amazon but for some reason it was rejected even though i've been off contract for over a month. So i got my discount through vzw and paid 229$ for 1 year, placed the order yesterday at 7:30AM PST. I still didn't have a shipping email so i called internet sales last night.

They said some were getting incorrect pricing and mine was accidentally kicked out along with them. I was assured it was fixed and i'd get it today. Still no shipping email so i call again. I'm now told since it was rejected, i have to wait for someone to manually place the order which they do not know when they will get around to. Spoke with a supervisor and she said i could have a Saturday delivery, instead i asked about picking it up at a store. she ended up calling stores around my area and found me one that will price match & has plenty in stock. So here we go...

Kack

Reaction score
I ordered through amazon but for some reason it was rejected even though i've been off contract for over a month. So i got my discount through vzw and paid 229$ for 1 year, placed the order yesterday at 7:30AM PST. I still didn't have a shipping email so i called internet sales last night.

They said some were getting incorrect pricing and mine was accidentally kicked out along with them. I was assured it was fixed and i'd get it today. Still no shipping email so i call again. I'm now told since it was rejected, i have to wait for someone to manually place the order which they do not know when they will get around to. Spoke with a supervisor and she said i could have a Saturday delivery, instead i asked about picking it up at a store. she ended up calling stores around my area and found me one that will price match & has plenty in stock. So here we go...

thats good that she helped you out and that you will be getting it soon. congrats.

ilovechi23

Reaction score
i had the same problem i ordered mine the night of the launch and didn't receive a tracking number until around 8 last nite... but its on the truck bout to be delivered any moment now!!!