Tracking number?

jwolb33

Reaction score
I ordered my Bionic just after 11pm CST. I checked my Verizon order status this morning and it says shipped but I don't have a tracking Number. Anyone else have this problem?

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
I ordered my Bionic just after 11pm CST. I checked my Verizon order status this morning and it says shipped but I don't have a tracking Number. Anyone else have this problem?

Typically you wont get the tracking number until it's actually in the FedEx system. Have a little patience, it'll show up.

I did an order over the phone this morning and I got the order number, but I have no idea how to check the order status *shrugs*

OP
J

jwolb33

Reaction score
Typically you wont get the tracking number until it's actually in the FedEx system. Have a little patience, it'll show up.

I did an order over the phone this morning and I got the order number, but I have no idea how to check the order status *shrugs*

When did they tell you that you would get it?

Javiggan69

Reaction score

I am in the same boat too. No tracking number. I guess we are too excited. Wait until you go to sleep you wont stop thinking about it....

anopy1

Reaction score
I ordered mine about 6:00am est, for overnight delivery and I just got the email with the tracking number.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Ordered at about 8:30am (really closer to 8:40 when it was completed) and just got the tracking number/shipping confirmation. so their systems are slammed but the emails are going out slowly.