Verizon Getting Massive Hits

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sure as most of you are aware, the verizon site is spotty at best right now. They are most likely getting record hits on their site, or a DDS attack from the isheep ;) lol. Either way just be patient. If you start to get upset, just come back here and you can look at a few more posts while you wait.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good Idea!

I'm sure as most of you are aware, the verizon site is spotty at best right now. They are most likely getting record hits on their site, or a DDS attack from the isheep ;) lol. Either way just be patient. If you start to get upset, just come back here and you look at a few more posts while you wait.

OP
New2u

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
While verizonwireless might be up, it appears their "E-store" is not. Well spotty at the moment really.

OP
New2u

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just sit back read the forums for alittle and try again in like 20 minutes

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
doesn't help much either that the front page of yahoo has a nice little advertisement that the Droid has been deactivated : )

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A little slow, but everything is working!

grumpy

Reaction score
I can't get there using firefox or opera this morning. I am also using Wildblue and that always seems to have problems with Verizon's site

ebean

Reaction score
I can't get there using firefox or opera this morning. I am also using Wildblue and that always seems to have problems with Verizon's site
7:54am in nyc...i did order my droid last night. trying to get on to order the 2 desktop docks but in a 'connecting' loop...just not even getting through on it. will try again later.