V6 supercharged script. Wow

Tio Gardi

Reaction score
That was on pe6 I'm on miui right now hahaha

I'm a flash-a-holic

+1

Waiting for the 1.5.27 release then I'm flashing MIUI again. Then when PEv6 comes out of beta(which is stable as is) I'll be flashing back.

My name is Tio, and I'm a Flash-a-holic.

OP
kamisan

kamisan

Reaction score
Ext2 or ext3. For swap. P.s. slayers froyo kernels work well very well. Pete Alfonso kernel not so much. Like I said after vacation I will put up hard numbers

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

chewy74

Reaction score
[lazy moment] can you please post a link to slayers froyo kernels? Thanks [/lazy moment]

Ext2 or ext3. For swap. P.s. slayers froyo kernels work well very well. Pete Alfonso kernel not so much. Like I said after vacation I will put up hard numbers

OP
kamisan

kamisan

Reaction score

Armyof2

Reaction score
It's strange how our phones react so differently...Chev's latest (5/26) kernel is working great, wifi and all...Slayhers doesn't work for me at all just locks the phone and Deprimed breaks wifi

chewy74

Reaction score
^I know right, and for me deprimed worked the best out of all of them, but WiFi didn't work on any of them

groovydeus

Reaction score
I had no luck with Slayher, Deprimed. Pete's worked but were a bit unstable. Chevy has been working well so far and wifi not an issue. Anyone try the new Elite kernels posted in the Project Elite Rom thread?

zeppelinrox

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It's similar to when it comes to overclocking... some phones need more vsel than others...
I can do 1100 with 64 vsel but some phones need nearly 70 vsel 1100 while others can do it with as little as 58 or 60 vsel.

Usually a good test is whether the camera works flawlessly.
If it does, it's a good overclock as it's very finicky if it doesn't have enough juice.
If the camer craps out all the time... probably needs more cowbell...erm.. vsel

OP
kamisan

kamisan

Reaction score
Cowbells. Funny
Slayers and wifi working on mine but I downloaded it A WHILE ago. The link was the latest I found. Anyone wants to try out the older one I rub message me and ill attach it yo an email. I'm in south Dakota a few days prior to heading off to grand Cayman. (I live in Texas)