Link2sd mount script cannot be created

zillah

Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/threads/problem-with-link2sd.141637

Link2sd partition not working, mount script cannot be created

Dear Experts

I posted my question in other forums but not reply yet I was trying to follow all the instructions in the link above but still I am getting the error message below :

Mount Script cannot be created. Mount:No such file or directory

I am using Samsung galaxy S5 (SM-G900I) , Android version 6.0.1 , was rooted successfully as installed root apps confirmed that.

Phone has Samsung brand SD 32 GB and via my laptop card reader (i.e not via phone and USB cable) I created two primary partitions 30 GB FAT32 and 2 GB ext2 when it didn't work I changed it to ext4 but still no joy.

What I tried so far uninstalled and installed Link2SD twice still receiving the same error above

I tried to create the second partition on the external SD card while my phone is connected to my laptop via USB (i.e not using a card reader ) ,

Although my computer recognized the internal storage of the phone and the external one as well but laptop program Mini partition couldn't see the external SD card ,,,,why I don't know !!!

Any advice what should I do to overcome this issue ?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
If you did not get an answer here and I see you did not get an answer on XDA.. my assumption is no one seems to be familiar with your issue...