Upgrade to Thunderbolt or wait?

tnhockey

Reaction score
I'm thinking about upgrading to the Tbolt but after having tons of issues with my Incredible I'm nervous about another HTC product. I'm most concerned with battery life and reception as were my reasons for switching to my X. Should I wait to see if something better comes out in the next few months or did HTC resolve these issues with the Tbolt? Thanks.

jimmiem

Reaction score
What issues aside from battery bothered you? My wife had an Incredible and it was one of the best phones I've had the pleasure of fondling.

The TB battery life is horrible but if you get a big fat ugly extended battery that becomes a non-issue. I have the extended battery for days when the phone really needs to be a workhorse and just a regular spare battery for days when I expect light usage.

OP
tnhockey

tnhockey

Reaction score
What issues aside from battery bothered you? My wife had an Incredible and it was one of the best phones I've had the pleasure of fondling.

The TB battery life is horrible but if you get a big fat ugly extended battery that becomes a non-issue. I have the extended battery for days when the phone really needs to be a workhorse and just a regular spare battery for days when I expect light usage.

I would barely use it and it would be dead in like 4-5 hours. By the time I got it off the charger and out the door in the morning it would be down to like 90%, and that's no use what so ever. My X will atleast get me through the day.

I don't use my phone for anything work related so it's mainly just messin around on facebook and checking sports scores.