Tbolt vs Vigor

Reaction score
Vigor has alot if advantages over the thunderbolt, first, it is the successor which means improvements have been made where they need to be, second, the specs. It has a dual core 1.5 ghz over the single core 1ghz the tbolt has, also it has more RAM and internal storage as well as a better front facing camera and I suspsect small improvements have been made to the back facing 8mp camera and last but NOT least the 720x1280 display compared to the 400x800 will definitely be noticeable. And thirdly and lastly, the thunderbolt seems to not take to updating very well because GB has taken forever to get here, the vigor will come with it off the bat and will also have an updated sense UI (3.5) as opposed to the two versions down sense 2.1 the TB has. Only think I haven't mentioned is the Beats™ by Dre technology and that is because I think no one gives a rats ass:)

sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
[ROM] CM7 RC 1.6.1
[Kernel] Protekk 2.6.35.14
Waiting for the Vigor...

Reaction score
I would definitely wait for the vigor, the only problem is that i'm using an Eris which is barely functional and in desperate need of an upgrade. The vigor sounds like a dream phone but i just don't like how there's not even a rumored release date for it. what do you think would be the best thing to do? maybe get a tbolt and buy a vigor later on craigslist to activate it? I NEED HELP haha

Ummmmm .... the release date is rumored to be October 6th....a pic leaked of a MAP showed that a firm date of October 6th will be the launch.

sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
[ROM] CM7 RC 1.6.1
[Kernel] Protekk 2.6.35.14
Waiting for the Vigor...