Little bit of new info on the HTC Vigor!(thanks dxgeek35)

combatmedic870

Reaction score
View attachment 41236

The primary musical smartphones from the Taiwan-based Smartphone maker, HTC established has appeared from the fog of gossips. HTC Vigor 4G was unveiled during a petite presentation discussion.
According to reports, a current trickle of a NenaMark standard displays a number of jaw dropping specifications to says the HTC Vigor 4G to be run on Google Android 2.3.4 operating systems and it will be arrived with some notable features as a 1280x720p HD display running, a 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon CPU, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front facing camera, and 4G LTE.
htc-vigor-300x246.jpg
Musical Smartphone HTC Vigor 4G featuring Beats Audio Technology

The HTC Vigor is expected to be arrived with latest musical technology called Beats Audio and to be run on Verizon’s 4G LTE wireless network.
However, several sources have detailed that the HTC Vigor is likely launch on October 13th but the HTC Vigor 4G is anticipated to be launched by the end of this month or beginning of the November. The company has yet unveiled its pricing details and precise availability.
Though, the HTC Vigor has been gossiped to be introducing by the end of October, which indicates that if a statement doesn’t occur tomorrow it will possible come about in the next couple of weeks.

Nothing has been said about the Vigor in sometime, so i figure something is better then nothing!!

source: Musical Smartphone HTC Vigor 4G featuring Beats Audio Technology

Last edited:

IXIKelsonIXI

Reaction score
Hmm. Would have expected a little more fare. Must have just been mentioned in passing or something. Definitely can't be the official announcement.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Yep nothing much....just trying to keep the Vigor alive. but it does have, what seem to be by now confirmed specs. dancedroid

IXIKelsonIXI

Reaction score
I'd imagine that was just a result of bad translating.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

drtnsnw

Reaction score
So there is a 4g and a 3g version of this phone.. ?

That would be a dumb move!

If this thing isn't priced in the 250-300 range they will be hurting. Beats is not enough to jack the price way up. These phones are getting into the tablet range as it is!!

Chris