HTC Vigor Poses for the camera

shortie43506

Reaction score
I just want to know a release date. I guess we will have to wait until next Thursday at the London event to find out.

Looks like an awesome phone I just hope it lives up to its potential.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I just want to know a release date. I guess we will have to wait until next Thursday at the London event to find out.

Looks like an awesome phone I just hope it lives up to its potential.

Me too. And I hope the dual core coupled with the 1620mHa battery will give better battery life then the TB.

drtnsnw

Reaction score
This should be the replacement for my Dinc!! So long as the battery lasts over 12 hours it will be in my hand on release day! I had the chance to update to a Bionic but I have been holding out for this bad boy

Chris

shortie43506

Reaction score
People have posted comments on other websites talking about how bulky the leaked pictures make the phone appear. Personally I want a phone that is solid and can stand a little wear and tear. My Samsung Fascinate is really thin but would shatter if I even dropped it once.

RVC

Reaction score
I will trade my Thunderbolt for this piece. I can't wait for it to come out.....this TB is not working so well.

Sent from my DR6400L using DroidForums

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
I heard HTC was thinking of changing the name again...... Introducing the HTC Chunky Butt, now with ICS installed!!