[Updated] Verizon Plans To Eliminate 'Grandfathered' 3G Unlimited Data Plans

kparks

Reaction score
zacedward said:
That's what I call a bad ass dad

Yup wish my parents spoiled me lol i didnt even get launch money for school haha and yes I would eat the free salad most days and bum some tots

kparks

Reaction score
Yngwie77 said:
Kparks I think i'm gonna go with waiting and going on the family share when iPhone 5 comes out...I know that's what she really wants but the iPhone 4 is so dated to me that I can't rush into an upgrade just to save unlimited that I really won't need anyway. I use 4 GB per month but that's because I don't pay attention and must times I use the 4g even when i'm in a wifi areas because most times its faster. If I consciously kept wifi on all the time if prob use 2GB max....and wife uses none lol...I tell at her cause she doesn't use her phone enough...she has a blackberry for work and uses that most times...lol...I should take her line away lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That would be the best route.. Im currently at 12gb and my brother is around 3 and sis at 2 and we got a week left so im holding on to unlimited as long as I can

Yngwie77

Reaction score
Having last minute regrets lol....thinking of preordering SG3's for both lines....then wifes line is set....daughters lines will be upgraded to smartphone before tomm and if she doesn't like SG3 by the time iPhone 5 comes out I can sell her SG3 and whatever its still worth I can put toward buying an iPhone 5 retail....20 mins left lol

rpdonald

Reaction score
Yngwie77 said:
Having last minute regrets lol....thinking of preordering SG3's for both lines....then wifes line is set....daughters lines will be upgraded to smartphone before tomm and if she doesn't like SG3 by the time iPhone 5 comes out I can sell her SG3 and whatever its still worth I can put toward buying an iPhone 5 retail....20 mins left lol

You are like the best dad of all time! That is a pretty big investment in electronics for a kid. I hope you are going to invest in some otterbox goodness as well!

Good luck with your choices!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Yngwie77

Reaction score
Or the biggest idiot of all time lol....

Yngwie77

Reaction score
Lol totally panicked and upgraded both lines to SG3's LOL....just under the gun... So my line is set with Razr for almost 2 yrs...wifes is set for two years...daughter gets SG3 to try out until iPhone 5 comes out....if she loves it she keeps it and is set for two years...if not I sell it on Ebay for whatever I can get at that time and put that $ towards an iPhone 5 retail.....hopefully if I change my mind again in the next few days I can just cancel my preorder....

kparks

Reaction score
Yngwie77 said:
Lol totally panicked and upgraded both lines to SG3's LOL....just under the gun... So my line is set with Razr for almost 2 yrs...wifes is set for two years...daughter gets SG3 to try out until iPhone 5 comes out....if she loves it she keeps it and is set for two years...if not I sell it on Ebay for whatever I can get at that time and put that $ towards an iPhone 5 retail.....hopefully if I change my mind again in the next few days I can just cancel my preorder....

Cool just as long as unlimited data is still posted on ur online order email u received

Yngwie77

Reaction score
Yes it is...only difference is daughters account I obviously had to choose a 2GB plan because she was upgrading from a reg to a smartphone...im just hoping if I do change my mind before it ships that I can cancel the preorder and just stay status quo....this way if nothing else I just bought myself another week or so to decide....

kparks

Reaction score
Yngwie77 said:
Yes it is...only difference is daughters account I obviously had to choose a 2GB plan because she was upgrading from a reg to a smartphone...im just hoping if I do change my mind before it ships that I can cancel the preorder and just stay status quo....this way if nothing else I just bought myself another week or so to decide....

I got mine pre ordered u get white or blue? 16gb? She will still want the iPhone but when she gets it she will know she made a mistake lol..

Yngwie77

Reaction score
Lol I got daughter white 32 and wife blue 32...I went all in lol

kparks

Reaction score
Yngwie77 said:
Lol I got daughter white 32 and wife blue 32...I went all in lol

Hmm I would of saved 100$.. look if u got to much money ill take some!

Yngwie77

Reaction score
When I go for stuff like this I always go big lol....figured the 32 would have more resale value

kparks

Reaction score
Yngwie77 said:
When I go for stuff like this I always go big lol....figured the 32 would have more resale value

Naaa they will be Roughly the same.. Did u order screen protectors and stuff like that also? Im not sure if ima use them or not yet

Yngwie77

Reaction score
Nope just the phones....do you know if that's true or not....if I chicken out and cancel my preorder does my account just stay the way it is now