Update fix for 2.3.20.2

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok I figured I would put this in a seperate thread so people would see it I will be updating the rom also.Install this through clockwork mount system and data and choose the .zip.This fixes the force closes on the movies app and you can not switch transitions per gscript it screws the contacts up. Terminal will work via scripts and I am including .zips installable through clockwork in the transitions.zips file on your sdcard so you do not have an issue.I apologize if you had to deal with wiping do switching framework through gscript.
squidly2.3.20.2fix.zip

If you downloaded the rom after 10pm eastern on Sunday 1/2/11 you do not need this.

Last edited:

event121

Reaction score
run this file in clockwork with system and data mounted?
this will add a folder to our sd card that has .zips for clockworkmod to change transitions?
don't run gscripts for transitions (for now)?

Reaction score
Thanks squid, worked like a charm. Movies and weatherbug are doing great now, and I didn't have to reset lcd density or reflash nohapticbottomlockbar, love it!

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If you downloaded the updated rom last night you don't need it a quick way to check is in the gscript app there shouldn't be the option for framework transitions,that was a change you can see.

If you still have them install this update.

Reaction score
Then just download the rom, you wont need the fix if you download it after the date in the op.

thebird36

Reaction score
i installed the update today and battery manager keeps force closing anyway of fixing? i used the battmanfix in term and the gscript 1 and rebooted like it says and it continues to force close it only happened when i installed the update

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The update has nothing to do with the battery manager give it some use it will come back.

Try it in terminal su ,battmanfix, reboot worked for me. If its being extra difficult clear data on settings then run it.

Last edited:

rystan11

Reaction score
Ok I figured I would put this in a seperate thread so people would see it I will be updating the rom also.Install this through clockwork mount system and data and choose the .zip.This fixes the force closes on the movies app and you can not switch transitions per gscript it screws the contacts up. Terminal will work via scripts and I am including .zips installable through clockwork in the transitions.zips file on your sdcard so you do not have an issue.I apologize if you had to deal with wiping do switching framework through gscript.
squidly2.3.20.2fix.zip

If you downloaded the rom after 10pm eastern on Sunday 1/2/11 you do not need this.

Alright squid, so I install this zip, and the Nohap bttmlockbar.zip immedediately after and I should have .2 framework and lockbar no preblem?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

thebird36

Reaction score
If u put the lockbar on you will lose the framework so go to his thread on adding frmework

rystan11

Reaction score
doh! That's right, I forgot. Thanks bird